Today in different child care centers you can find department of DMIT in India. They examine the skin of children to know the growth of different parts of the brain that reflects on the activity of any person. It’s used to know in which activities the child can perform better and where not.
The DMIT is a type of aptitude and intelligence test where the level of a person who is taking the test is determined. This test has many variables and functions as it gives a more diverse picture of aptitude and intelligence keeping in mind different kinds of intelligence that a person may possess. So this DMIT test has a more wide scope as compared to a normal IQ test as it deals with multiple kinds of intelligence and skills that a person or child may possess.
Benefits of DMIT Test for Children
- Know your child inborn talents and natural character
- Identify your Children innate abilities
- Understand best learning style for Your Child
- Customize the learning programs based on Child learning style
- Improve the relationship between children and parents
- Understand the right parenting techniques and teaching style
- Select the Activities based upon their Multiple Intelligence and innate abilities